Monday, July 14, 2008

7/11/08- Surveying Canals


Kous and I headed out to some canals off of the woods park he started out using a green Yum Dinger and I was using a Zoom Baby Brush Hog. I wasn't having much luck all day but I did manage to put Kous and I some good Largemouth. I only hooked up with one largemouth myself and I lost it due to my own stupidity. It was throat hooked though so It was a blessing in disguise. We have elected to institute a new rule that any fish that dies or if the removal of a hook can cause fatality or serious harm will result in a deduction of no fish and an 80z penalty. The big fish of the day was a Largemouth bass that weighed 2lbs even. Sorry about the brevity of this post I went fishing a while ago and I forgot a lot of the raw details. Tim one yet another week with Kous finishing second.


I went to the FLW weigh in yesterday and boy was that great they put on a really nice event. All the bass pros were just hanging around and they said they were having pretty good luck fishing a drop shot rig with a Berkley Minnow or Berkley Goby. They were all really nice and I got about thirty autographs a T-shirt and hat. If you ever have the oppurtunity to go to one of these events make sure you go especially if you have little kids.

No comments: